Coming together to drive the
digital revolution in our industry
We are on the cusp of an industry wide revolution. It is time to prepare for the disruption on our doorstep and ensure you have the support network you need to thrive in the turbulent times ahead.
At the core of the Digital Insurance Collective you will find our Digital Activist Board. A group leading digital minds, hand selected for their passion and expertise in the digital space.
*You must be a member to attend the events, however, you can register for membership here.
What is the Digital Insurance Collective?
Post magazine created the Digital Insurance Collective to provide a place for any insurance professional with an interest in digital to learn, share and connect.
Over the past year, we have built a solid community of members. The Collective is still growing, with over 400 top-level insurance professionals already signed up! Members have exclusive access to attend our inspirational meetups, taking place three times a year.
This year the meetups have provided:
- Cutting-edge technological developments: Become industry leaders
- Breaking news from within our industry: Keep your finger on the pulse of change
- Stories from outside our industry: Be inspired
- The latest digital trends: Stand out from the crowd
- A space to share: Shape the status quo of the digital community
- Change your way of thinking: Evolve the way you work
* Membership to the Digital Insurance Collective is only open to senior executives working within the digital space at Insurers, Brokers, MGAs (including startups in this space). All registrations are subject to approval and the organiser's decision is final.